Monday, December 31, 2012

Mani-Monday - New Years Eve!


Hi everyone! It's New Years Eve already? Time passes really fast this year and I know I haven't been doing Mani-Mondays in a while since Christmas Countdown. But any way, today I am going to share with you guys a few of my favourite Nail-Arts to do for the NYE!

Glam your nails with any of the designs after the jump!



We all know that Glitter is a MUST-HAVE for NYE party right? So it's a pretty way to glam up your nails too! Below are my 5 favourite simple glittery nail-arts for the NYE!

Photo Credit: thedailyvarnish.com
Photo Credit: thedailyvarnish.com
Photo Credit: Pinterest.com
Photo Credit: favim.com
Photo Credit: hannabeth.buzznet.com
My personal favourite is the second and last nail art. What about you guys? Which nail art are you going to rock on NYE? Tweet me a photo of your NYE Nail-Art with the hash-tag of #GlamNYE I would love to see all your lovely Nails-Arts! Also, if you have any nail-art that you would like me to re-create, send me a photo or leave a comment below!

How are you guys spending the last day of 2013? Party out or having a cosy night counting down at home like me? Leave me a comment and let me know! Please be safe on New Years and I'll be back with more to share next year!

Disclaimer: All pictures shown in this blog post are taken from the credited source. All opinions provided are based on personal experiences and belongs to me!

Xoxo,
Acire 

No comments:

Post a Comment