Monday, November 26, 2012

Mani-Monday: Christmas Nail-Arts

Source: FamilyHoliday.net
Hey Girlies, it's been awhile since my last post and recently I'm just cra-cra over Christmas stuffs. I know it's about a month till Christmas but I am already superb excited for Christmas. It is like my favourite holiday of the year. Second would have to be Chinese New Year. Click on the jump to read more!


Okay back to topic. Now I know many bloggers are doing this whole Mani-Monday thing and I really want to do something new or special but I cannot figure out a way so here I am introducing Mani-Monday into our Blog. So without further ado, let's get started!

Today's Mani-Monday I will be sharing with you all some Christmas Nail-Arts done by other people that I've found via Google Search that kind of inspire me for my Nail-Arts. I have so many Nail-Art ideas for Christmas right now but I'm going to save them all for our 'Christmas Countdown' series which we will be announcing pretty soon. But any ways, if you want me to re-create any of the Nail-Arts that I will be sharing just leave me a comment and let me know!

Source: Pinterest
I personally like this the most, it is so cute with the little snowman and snowflakes! With turquoise or light blue background! Simple and sweet!
Source: 5th Village
Source: Pinterest
How cute is this? Santa Claus, Gingerbread Man, Snowman, Reindeer (I believe that's Rudolf), and penguin? all on your nails!
Source: secretsofagoodgirl.com
Candy cane nail-art! How can you forget candy cane for Christmas?
Source: Pinterest
I really like Christmas Sweaters, but in Singapore, it's a little too warm for Christmas Sweaters. But now I can wear it, on my nails with this Christmas Sweaters Nail-Art.

Source: FamilyHoliday.net
This is a really simple nail-art for those who would like to keep it simple for their nails yet not losing the Christmas spirit!

I hope you like what I've shared! For the next Mani-Monday I'll be sharing my Christmas Nail-Arts Tutorial, do make sure you check back for more. Leave me a comment if you would like to see me re-create any of the nail-art above or tweet me a picture of you re-creating the nail-art above that I've shared!

Disclaimer: All pictures shown in this blog post are taken from the credited source. All opinions provided are based on personal experiences and belongs to me!

Xoxo, 
Acire 

No comments:

Post a Comment