Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Playlist


Hey guys! I hope you all are counting down together with us to Christmas!

This is going to be a very short post, today, I am going to share with you guys, my Christmas playlist. Every time when you hear me listen to these songs, you know its the time of the year, or coming to the time of the year. Let me just do a little disclaimer first; I know there are many many Christmas Songs and different versions out there but what I've provided below are my ultimate favourites and the purpose of this post if for everyone to share our Christmas Playlist! 

Alright then, let's get started!


1. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
This song, is a classic. I get all pumped up and excited when I hear it playing in the malls. Don't you? I loved both the newest version ft. Justin Bieber and the older version as well.

2. Justin Bieber - Mistletoe
Speaking of Justin Bieber, how can I forget his Mistletoe? Not a big fan of Justin Bieber, but I really like this song.

3. Karmin - Sleigh Ride
This has got to be the newest addition to my Christmas Playlist. I love Karmin and their take on Sleigh Ride. I loved it the moment I heard it. What's more, this song is free for download at Coach's Website!

4. Ashley Tisdale - Last Christmas
I know Last Christmas has got so many version out there, but I personally like, well, actually it's a tough fight between Ashley Tisdale and Taylor Swift, but, I'll go with Ashley Tisdale's version.

5. Taylor Swift - Santa Baby
How can I leave out on Taylor Swift on my list? My sister will kill me, okay, not literally. But I really like Santa Baby, I've even heard the Girl's Generation or SNSD's version!

Now there are some Christmas Song that I love but do not have a specific artist's version that I love, and are as follows:

6. Jingle Bells
7. Jingle Bell Rock
8. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
9. Joy To The World
10. Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
11. Slient Night
12. The Twelve Days Of Christmas
13. We Wish You A Merry Christmas
14. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

The last song. I don't know if it's just me, I feel like it's kinda wrong. But anyway, every year without fail, when it's near Christmas season, whenever I go grocery shopping, I'll get to hear it. Also, Jingle Bell Rock might remind many of you of Mean Girls if you had watched it? I personally don't remember them singing it, totally need to re-watch it.

Any ways, I hoped you guys liked what I've shared today. If I missed out on any nice Christmas Songs, do let me know. Leave me a comment below or tweet to me, @Acireloves with a hash-tag #XmasPlaylist! Would love to talk to all of you and share with each other our personal Christmas Playlist!

Disclaimer: All videos were taken off from YouTube. All opinions provided are based on personal experiences and belongs to me!

Xoxo,
Acire 

No comments:

Post a Comment